Garage Gator Motorized Platform Lift GG8220PL
Are you tired of tripping over something on your garage floor that you should have put away, but you didn’t want to climb in the attic, or you are out of shelf space? The Garage Gator GG8220PL Platform lift will let you reclaim your garage floor, so you will never stumble over something in the dark again.
This GG8220PL storage elevator is easy to install and easier to use. You can load the platform down, (up to 200 pounds), with seasonal decorations, sports equipment, tools, whatever you have.
After you get this garage lift assembled and mounted sending all that clutter up to your ceiling is as easy as plugging it in and pushing a button. No more climbing a ladder or reaching overhead to store your stuff. Save your back and reclaim your floor space with a Garage Gator GG8220PL Platform Lift. Buy it now to claim your free shipping!
***NOTE FROM THE OWNER*** This is our single most popular product. Simple to install, easy to use, and excellent for eliminating clutter in the garage. ADD TO CART NOW*** Buy NOW for FREE SHIPPING!!
What you are going to love about the Garage Gator:
- The GG8220PL Platform Lift is easy to install and use. You or your wife can handle the simple push button control.
- You can store seasonal items up out of the way with out climbing a ladder and carrying a dirty box or tote.
- By using this easy overhead motorized garage storage lift you can free up your very valuable floor space.
- Storing things overhead protects them from damage.
• Model Number: GG8220PL
• Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
• Platform Width: 3 ft.
• Platform Length: 6 ft.
• Cable Length: 9.75 ft.
• Accommodates 9–15 ft. ceilings
• Diameter: 3 mm
• Motor: 3/5 HP
• Voltage: 120V/60HZ 4.5 AMPs
• Designed for indoor use
What’s In the Box?
- 3 ft. x 6 ft. storage platform
- Motor mounting plates
- Motor hoist
- Key lock for safety
- 11 ft. wired push-button controller
- Ceiling mount with channel bar
- Adjustable 6–9 ft. lift bar
- 8 storage hooks
- 4 safety cables
- Installation hardware
WARNING: Handling the coated electrical wires of this product may expose you to chemicals including lead known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov