Reelcraft 3/8 x 50ft Pressure Wash, Without Hose CM6050HN
Reelcraft's Series C hose reels are designed for lighter-duty applications that require longer lengths of low pressure air hose. Hand crank with a balanced brass swivel and brass inlet, the Series C is the product of lighter weight components and forward-thinking design. Reels in this family benefit from a tough, corrosion-resistant powder coat paint. All reels feature a drag break to prevent de-spooling when reel is not in use. The Series C is an economical choice for storing and retrieving hose.
- Quality finish and corrosion resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Low cost - The simple and effective design allows the economical storage and retrieval of hose
- Easy to operate - The rotating handle allows the hose to be retrieved with ease.
- Reelcraft can configure custom mounts upon request or the customer may choose to supply their own.
Reel Specifications and Dimensions
- Weight (lbs): 13
- Hose I.D. (in): 3/8"
- Hose O.D. (in): 0.730
- Hose Length (ft): 50
- Pressure (psi): 5000
- Inlet (in): 1/2 NPT(M)
- Reel Outlet (in): 3/8 NPT(F)
- Length (in): 13.25
- Width (in):16.4
- Height (in): 13.25
***Why would you buy anywhere else***
Garage Tools Storage offers the best quality products for the lowest possible prices. Our collection of Reelcraft is another example of that. Reelcraft produces durable, quality products that make hoses, cords and cables more productive, keep them easily accessible and make them last longer. Work smarter with Reelcraft’s complete line of spring-driven, motor driven and hand crank hose, cord and cable reels.We take pride in having the highest customer satisfaction ratings. We are an American company and you can rest assured that your purchase from our site supports other hardworking Americans just like you.
Click add to cart today and claim your FREE SHIPPING while it lasts! You always save more with our Combo Deals so check them out!!