Reelcraft 16 AMP, Flying Leads L 4545 123 X
Reelcraft's series L 4000 and L 5000 power and light cord reels offer many different styles of outlets and lamps. Easy to mount and structurally strong, the power cord and light cord reels have robotically welded heavy gauge steel frame that attaches to most structurally sound surfaces. For indoor, non-weather tight applications only. *UL/CSA approved*
- Reinforced steel - The robotically welded steel base offers maximum strength and consistent quality.
- Heavy duty collector ring - A robust collector ring assures maximum conductivity current flow.
- Long life drive spring - Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality finish and corrosion resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
Reel Specifications and Dimensions
- Weight (lbs): 27
- Cord Ending: Triple Outlet
- AWG: 12
- Cord/Cable Length (ft): 45
- Volts: 125
- Conductors: 3
- Length (in): 12.5
- Width (in):9.375
- Height (in): 13.25
***Why would you buy anywhere else***
Garage Tools Storage offers the best quality products for the lowest possible prices. Our collection of Reelcraft is another example of that. Reelcraft produces durable, quality products that make hoses, cords and cables more productive, keep them easily accessible and make them last longer. Work smarter with Reelcraft’s complete line of spring-driven, motor driven and hand crank hose, cord and cable reels.We take pride in having the highest customer satisfaction ratings. We are an American company and you can rest assured that your purchase from our site supports other hardworking Americans just like you.
Click add to cart today and claim your FREE SHIPPING while it lasts! You always save more with our Combo Deals so check them out!!